At Aesthetics of Liverpool we strive to provide our clients with the highest standard of service to help them feel the best they can be. We have rewarding opportunities for motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurses, Aesthetics Practitioners, Anaesthetists and Administrators. Our standards of care are extremely high and our clients are at the heart of everything we do. Any opportunities will be advertised on this page though we do accept open applications. If you are confident about your level of ability and qualifications, please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Aesthetics of Liverpool holds and values its therapists highly in recognition that they form a core and fundamental aspect of our offering.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing treatments that meet the clients needs and expectations;
- Obtaining the basic client medical history, assessing any problems or conditions and suggesting appropriate therapy based on current health of client;
- Ensuring clients feel welcome when they arrive for their appointments; We must ensure that this is better than anywhere else
- Maintaining spa appearance and cleanliness. This includes upholding the standards of sanitation and sterilisation as directed by law and our policies and procedures;
- Stock and maintain treatment rooms according to standard operating procedures;
- Promote and up sell products and services inline with individual and clinic targets;
- Educate our clients about the benefits of treatments available;
- Ensure that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the whole clinic at all times
- Assisting in internal activities such as staff meetings, housekeeping duties, promotional events of any sort, training outside of hours if needed and other internal procedures;
- Maintaining and improving own treatment and product based treatment through self learning and the training programme;
- Assist in all areas of operation as requested by Clinic Manager and Senior Team;
- Assist with serving client with light snacks and beverages within our reception area including some basic food preparations if needed;
- Abiding by Aesthetics of Liverpool full policies and standards and code of conduct including cultural etiquette.
FULL and PART TIME positions available. Please state your availability.
Applicants please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org