A HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the users web browser while the user is browsing.
What are Cookies?
An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the users web browser while the user is browsing.
You will have an option on your web browser to reject cookies, however if certain cookies that track your details are rejected then we wont be able to pre-fill any data on the site or direct you to the correct stage in your visit.
At Aesthetics of Liverpool we use necessary cookies to make the website easier for you to use and ensure you get the best experience. If you choose to continue without changing these settings you consent to this but should you want you can change your settings at any time
• ASP.NET_SessionId – Stores the unique session ID provided to the user by the website.
• ASPXFORMSAUTH – Stores the user’s encrypted authentication ticket when using forms authentication.
• Campaign – Stores the web analytics Campaign assigned to the visitor.
• CMSAB – Used to track conversions for the test and maintain consistent page content for the visitor. Stores the name of the page variant assigned to the visitor, the list of performed conversions and information whether visitor is included in A/B testing specified by an A/B test.
• CMSCookieLevel – Specifies which cookies are allowed by the visitor.
• CMSCsrfCookie – Store’s a security token that the system uses to validate all form data submitted via POST requests. Helps protect against Cross site request forgery.
• CMSMVT – Stores the combination of variants assigned to the visitor by an MVT test. Used to track conversions for the test and maintain consistent page content for the visitor.
• CMSPreferredCulture – Stores the visitor’s preferred content culture.
• CMSShoppingCart – Stores a reference to the user’s active shopping cart.
• CPCKeyword – Stores the keyword that directed the visitor to the site if it was via a PPC campaign.
• CurrentContact – Stores the GUID of the contact related to the current site visitor. Used to track activities on the website.
• DoubleClick – Cookies used by the Google DoubleClick advertising service. Full details on DoubleClick cookies can be found here.
• Google Analytics – Cookies used by Google Analytics to track the visitor’s data on the website. Full details on Google Analytics cookies can be found here.
• LiveChatInc – Cookies used by the LiveChatInc. Service. Full details on LiveChatInc cookies can be found here.
• Optimizely – Cookies used by the Optimizely testing and personalisation service. Full details of how Optimizely use your details can be found here
• Pingdom – Cookies used by the Pingdom website monitoring tool. Full details on how Pingdom use your information can be found here.
• ProductsVsShop – Stores which variant of the navigation the visitor has been served in an MVT.
• SorryYourLeavingPopupShown – Stores whether or not the visitor has been show the sorry you’re leaving popup.
• Source – Stores the channel which the user came from (e.g., email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
• StickyFooter– – Stores whether or not the visitor has performed an action in the mobile sticky footer.
• StickyHeaderViewed – Stores whether or not the visitor has been show the sticky header on the desktop version of the website.
• TimeOnSite – Stores the total time in seconds the visitor has been on the website this session.
• UrlReferrer, ReferrerURL – Stores the URL referrer from which the user arrives on the website.
• VisitorStatus – Indicates if the visitor is new or returning. Used for tracking the visitors statistic in Web analytics.
The term ‘Aesthetics of Liverpool’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.