Non-Surgical Nose Job Liverpool
Our non-surgical nose job is the new alternative to nose jobs without invasive surgery or a long recovery period. The shape of your nose can be changed and dramatically improved with just a series of small injections!
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty, Nose Job
Non-Surgical Nose Job is the new alternative to nose surgery, the shape of your nose can be changed with just a series of small injections!
Often, we meet clients who are unhappy with the shape of their nose but want to avoid the risks associated with going under the knife. At Aesthetics of Liverpool, we offer a non-surgical nose job which is an alternative treatment with less time, less cost and certainly less pain than a surgical nose job but which can still deliver outstanding results.
The treatment involves using a precise series of injections of Dermal Filler beneath the skin to smooth out lumps and bumps, enhance nose shape and restore balance to the face.
The Procedure is ideal for those who have:
- A lump or bump in the nose
- A bump or hook on the bridge of nose
- A flat or low ridge
- Asymmetrical nose
Many clients are often fearful to make changes to their nose as it is the central part of the face which others notice almost instantly. However, the changes that can be achieved using Dermal Fillers are natural looking, non-permanent with hardly any downtime – meaning you can get back to your normal routine straight away.
We will work closely with you in your consultation to ensure we know exactly what you want to achieve with rhinoplasty. You will be in the safe hands of a trusted, professional practitioner with experience in this procedure. The results of the treatment can be seen immediately and last up to one year.
Non-Surgical Nose Job FAQ’s
What can I expect from a Non-Surgical Nose Job?
Prior to treatment you will be invited for a consultation at the Aesthetics of Liverpool clinic where you will be able to discuss your concerns and what you are hoping to achieve to from the treatment.
During the Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty treatment you will be fully conscious, a local anaesthetic will then be applied to numb the treatment area to increase your comfort. Your Aesthetics of Liverpool Practitioner will make a series of small injections, explaining each step to guide you through the process. You will be shown your nose at each step of the procedure so that you have complete control over the changes that are being made.
What are Dermal Fillers made of?
Hyaluronic Acid has be nicknamed by the media as ‘the key to the fountain of youth’. It is a natural substance that is found in almost every single living organism. In the human body it is a natural component of the skin and is present in connective tissue throughout the body. Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in the deeper layer of skin where it keeps skin smooth and plump, when injected into the skin as a Dermal Filler treatment, it can add volume, as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What happens after treatment?
Post treatment, many clients are able to resume their day to day activities immediately; however, side-effects from Dermal Filler are common therefore it is imperative to follow all aftercare instructions to obtain maximum results without complications. The most common side effects include tenderness,swelling, bruising, pain,redness, discolouration and itching at the injection site. It is recommend to use iced water soaks or ice packs to help reduce swelling. The reactions normally appear shortly after treatment and may last between 7 to 14 days.
- Avoid activities that cause excessive perspiration such as, the gym, saunas etc for 48 hours as you risk sweating the Dermal Filler out.
- Avoid any form of Makeup, Facial or Spa treatment as again this may cause the Dermal Filler to spread causing adverse effects.
- If you determine that the discomfort is severe or if the site gives rise to other conditions, such as oedema or prolonged swelling contact the clinic immediately.
- Most side effects will resolve with time, some side effects may persist longer than 30 days, in this case you are usually referred to your GP whereby antibiotics or steroids may be recommended. The risks associated with Dermal Fillers are low, but it is important to be aware.
- If you have any concerns no matter how big or small contact your practitioner immediately we will be happy to advise or invite you into the clinic to discuss any issues you may be having.
How much does Non-Surgical Nose Job cost?